MIS FETICHES: HOUSEWIFE KELLY BLOWJOB UNDER XMAS TREE

..."Here is my Sexmas Present to you:-)
Just imagine waking up on Christmas Morning
to find me sitting under your Christmas tree
in my naughty Christmas lingerie,
just waiting for you to drop your morning wood
in my mouth so I can suck you off. How nice would that be?
I bet I could make you cum in seconds.
Just picture standing in front of your Christmas tree
with your big cock in my mouth
as I am staring into your eyes
and deepthroating you at the same time.
You might think that would feel good for you
but I would enjoy it just as much, lol.
I'm getting wet just writing about it.
By the time I was done shooting this video,
my panties were dripping wet.
Shawn's cock was so hard,
and could feel it throbbing in my mouth as I was sucking it.
That is my biggest turn on when I suck dick.
If I suck a hard throbbing cock for long enough,
I can actually have an orgasm from it.
Especially, if it's a really big one:-)
My pussy was definitely getting that tingle during this video.
Just when I was about to reach down and finger myself,
I started to taste his precum and I knew he was ready to pop.
I wanted him to cum in my mouth but he wanted to shoot it on my face
so I let him. He gave me a pretty nice facial...
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Enjoy! xoxo-Kelly"...



















KellysFootFetish.com

DEJEN SUS COMENTARIOS / LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~