CONTRIBUCION: ANGEL IMMORTAL


It's a long time ago 
Do you remember the place where we fisrt time met
and now again Our love lit like a flame...


You told me I'm your light in the dark side
of your life and your heart will burn for me in eternity...



My heart and my soul belongs to you
Even if nightstars would fall or sun would rise no more
Even if mountains would fall or storms
would break the walls My love and my life belongs to you...


I want to soar like a seagull
I don't want to live without your love that I need 
You are the wind under my wings 
Forever we dare to try Together we learn to fly
searching peaceful place of world for better life...


My heart and my soul belongs to you
Even if nightstars would fall or sun would rise no more
Even if mountains would fall or storms
would break the walls
My love and my life belongs to you...


to the eternal land somewhere there is promised island
Let me show you my world
Let me sail across the seas with you
and there we will find peace and love away form sorrow
and despair and our love will be evergreen...


in the paradise you've never seen
My darling can't you see
Oh darling you must believe me
Our love is immortal and it is real...

LYRICS: TEARS OF MAGDALENA - IMMORTAL LOVE


ANGEL ON ❤ BDSM ANGEL

DEJEN SUS COMENTARIOS / LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~